Clubhouse EB-TY Premium Hidden Deck-Fasteners
AVAILABLE ONLY IN LIMITED MARKETS. Ask your retailer about availability. The Clubhouse EB-TY® Premium Hidden Deck-Fastening System™ is one of the most reliable, long-lasting hidden fasteners on the market. Virtually invisible, these Clubhouse biscuit hidden fasteners help assure level, uniform spacing and install quickly without damaging or marring the deck surface.
The Clubhouse EB-TY® Premium Hidden Deck-Fastening System™ is one of the most reliable, long-lasting hidden fasteners on the market. Virtually invisible, these Clubhouse biscuit hidden fasteners help assure level, uniform spacing and install quickly without damaging or marring the deck surface.
Made in the USA of ultra-violet resistant polypropylene, Clubhouse biscuit fasteners will not crack, soften, rust, or shrink – even at temperatures over 90°C (200°F). And with an approximate lifespan of 100 years, these fasteners will last the life of the deck and save homeowners both time and money on deck repairs.
Not only do Clubhouse EB-TY® Premium Hidden Deck-Fasteners™ provide hidden strength, they are also easy to install.
There’s nothing like our premium Clubhouse PVC decking to add the perfect finishing touch to a beautiful outdoor living space. The Clubhouse fastening method was designed specifically for use with our decking and is essential to ensuring durability while letting the beauty of your new deck shine through.
The EB-TY Premium Hidden Deck-Fastening System is an ideal solution that blends ease of installation with strength in a fastener that won’t detract from the appearance of your finished deck. The system integrates a Type 300 series stainless-steel reinforcing plate for added stiffness to hold the deck boards securely in place while allowing the boards the flexibility to seasonally contract and expand.
- Easy to install for professional builders and DIYers
- For residential and commercial applications
- Provides greater holding power and increased pullover resistance
- Angled screw attachment
- Ensures direct attachment of the board to the joist
- Keeps the board from “walking” or sliding
- Allows tighter spacing
- Radius sides for easier alignment
- The patented arc shape of the EB-TY also helps ease insertion — works with pre-grooved and biscuit-cut slots
- Chamfered edges for easier board alignment and installation of successive boards
- 1/8″ spacings offer expansion compensation
- Covers the joist
- Protection from direct exposure to sun and rain
- Visually more appealing after installation